This one is awesome! Online Regular Expression Builder
SQL Server Code,Tips and Tricks, Performance Tuning: The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of toolsSQL Server Code,Tips and Tricks, Performance Tuning: The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of t...
Erlang + Yaws + haXe = Perfect Comet Recipe
PHP Help: PHP Freaks! Welcome to PHP Freaks.com: Your PHP Help Center! This website exists to provide you with information to use while le...
blogging made easy...
Word to PDF Converter in PHP (Word2PDF)-- The Glass is Too Big - J Wynia
Tricks with Notepad++ | a4apphack Notepad++ is an amazing text editor which not just gives you option to edit and save your text files, but...
Vishal Gupta has everything you need to pimp up your windows-> Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP - Tweaking with Vish...
Scale of the Univers in a FLASH Animation
Scenario: You are a conscious user and you back up your site’s database every once in a while. And you sit smiling and content knowing that ...
Saturday, February 25, 2006
Friday, February 24, 2006
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Friday, February 10, 2006
| Free Computer Help |
Questions & Answers
Computer Hope Chat
Computer Hope Forums
| Computer Dictionary|
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Welcome to PHP Freaks.com: Your PHP Help Center!
This is a community website and we ask that you join to gain access to our interactive features and also assist others by sharing your knowledge about PHP and MySQL.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Sunday, February 05, 2006
- LESSONS FROM THE GREATS - For newly revised edition of the book
- PRACTICING PHILOSOPHY - Transcription of Lecture
- PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION - A summary of Lieb's educational concepts
- JAZZ RHYTHM - Overview of basic and advanced concepts with examples
- THE SOPRANO SAXOPHONE - Lieb's journey with the soprano and its characteristics
- CONCERNS FOR BEGINNING SAXOPHONISTS - Lieb speaks with a teacher about essential beginning concepts
- TUNING INTO MY MUSIC - Description of the various styles Lieb has played and recorded throughout his career
- EUROPE-ITS ROLE IN JAZZ - About the European jazz scene
- THE LIEBMAN WORLD SURVEY - Questionnaire with results analyzed given to students worldwide over ten year period
- STRAIGHT TALK - Lieb's lecture about jazz musician's personal attributes
- THE SEARCH FOR NIRVANA - THE PERFECT MOUTHPIECE - About saxophone mouthpieces
- ELVIN JONES BOXED SET-"THE BLUE NOTE YEARS" (MOSAIC RECORDS) - Chip Stern is a real jazz guy: musician, observer and active participant. He has put together my liner notes for the "Elvin Jones Blue Note Years"(Mosaic box set) with photos that is really nice. Enjoy my dedication to the great Elvin.
- THE COMPOSITIONAL STYLE OF JOE HENDERSON
- A SHORT EXPLANATION OF THE FUSION MOVEMENT - Given in reply to a journalist's question
- BEFORE AND AFTER - Blindfold Test from JazzTimes by Bill Milkowski
- DEVELOPING A PERSONAL SAXOPHONE SOUND - Introduction to newest edition
- IF I HAD TEN MILLION IN THE BANK - Editorial concerning jazz musicians in pop situations
- PRINCIPLES OF BREATHING - With examples
- PLAYING SOLO SAXOPHONE - Description of concepts involved
- THE RELEVANCE OF BIG BANDS - What is important about big band playing
- THE BALLAD CHALLENGE - Introduction to Jerry Coker's book
- TOP TEN RECORDINGS - Those that most influenced Lieb
- THE CRITIC DILEMMA - About criticism and the artist
- WHY COMPOSE? - Purpose of composing
- THE MEANING OF THE BLUES - Liner notes for Aebersold Blues Play-Along
- IS MORE BETTER? - Letter to magazine about the focus of jazz festivals in our time
- MOTION - Review of Lee Konitz' classic recording from 1961
- REMEMBERING THE MASTER - A dedication to Lieb's saxophone teacher: Joe Allard
- WHAT JAZZ MEANS TO ME - Personal statement by Lieb on the meaning of jazz
- PLAYING WITH YOUR BROTHER - About performing with someone else on your instrument
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Coltrane changes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia